Dawning Wellness is dedicated to improving the health, attitude, and resiliance of adults through nutrition.
Eating a properly prepared, nutrient-dense, whole foods diet is the key to improving overall health and reducing a variety of neurological symptoms. Alone or as as a support to more traditional therapies, diet and supplements can have a dramatic impact on physical health and feelings of well-being.
Nutritional Therapy Provides a Quantitative Approach to Nutrition
Certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association, Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (NTPs) are trained in a unique approach to evaluate clients and provide concrete steps to address nutritional issues that may have roots deep in the body.
The Functional Evaluation is an assessment performed directly on the client's body by the NTP. The results of the Functional Evaluation are evaluated in conjunction with a nutritional questionnaire and food journals. The combined data can help the NTP hone-in on specific foods and supplements that will address nutritional deficiencies and toxicities.
- specializations: specific nutrient-dense diets, adults in recovery from addictions, adults with neurological symptoms (ADD/ADHD, etc)
- practices nutritional therapies that can be used in conjunction with most other therapies
- methods consist of the Functional Evaluation, food journal evaluations, and suggestions for supplements and diet
- consultations can be done by email or skype (except for Functional Evaluations)
- works exclusively with adults, tailoring the nutritional therapy to the individual
Explore my Programs to see what I'm currently offering, and send me an email if you have any questions.
Dawn Phillips, BA, NTP, CGP